|Name of Post||Kerala Lifesciences Industries Parks Recruitment 2023|
|Last date for Apply||13 October 2023|
Coast Guard Yantrik/ Navik Recruitment 2023 : Coast Guard has Invited to Application Form for Yantrik/ NavikPost. Those Candidates are Interested to the Following Vacancy and Have All Eligibility Criteria Can Read the Full Notification Before Apply Now.
Table of Contents
Kerala Lifesciences Industries Parks (P) Ltd (KLIP), is a Subsidiary company of KSIDC, Govt.of Kerala. The Company has been formed for implementing the Life Sciences Park Project at Thonnackal, Thiruvananthapuram. The main objective of the Life Sciences Park is to establish state-of-the-art scientific infrastructure facilities such as incubators, bio processing facility, dry & wet laboratory spaces with all support industrial infrastructure within the park, so as to promote R&D, manufacturing and new entrepreneurs in the Life Sciences domain especially in different segments of Biotechnology and Medical Devices sectors. The focused sectors include Agri- biotechnology, nutraceuticals, bioinformatics, bio services, biomedical devices and bio pharmaceuticals.
Kerala Lifesciences Industries Parks (P) Ltd (KLIP) now invites applications from qualified and experienced persons for appointment to the following position on Contract basis for a period of One year
- Application Begin : 13/09/2023
- Last Date for Apply Online : 13/10/2023
- No application fee
Vacancy, Age Limit & Eligibility Details
|Post Name||Age Limit|
(Max Age as on 13.10.2023)
|Chief Executive Officer||Maximum agelimit 55 years||1. Post Graduate Degree in Biotechnology/ Biochemistry/ Life Sciences or PhD in any science stream. Post-Graduation in Business Administration from reputed University is highly desirable.|
2. At least 15 years of post- qualification experience in senior management/leadership role in the Life Sciences/Biotechnology Sector\ with excellent communication /marketing skills
- Chief Executive Officer :- Rs. 1,80,000/-
The applications will be subjected to a scrutiny based on the details provided by the candidate, and a list of candidates eligible for further selection process will be prepared. The various stages of selection process (test, group discussion, interview as the case may be) will be decided based on the number of eligible applications received with respect to each post. The appointment of candidates will be based on the combined score for the selection process subject to the fulfilment of other eligibility criteria, as per the norms of KLIP/CMD.
It shall be noted that admittance to various stages of the recruitment will be provisional only, and will not confer any claim unless various other conditions of selection are satisfied as the prevailing rules of the organization. Detailed scrutiny of the applications/credentials will be conducted before interview/appointment. Any discrepancy found during the detailed scrutiny will result in the rejection of candidature.
KLIP/CMD reserves the right to shortlist only a limit of candidates for the selection process (test, group discussion, interview) , as the case may be for the post, based on marks secured in their academic qualification, experience, etc. Candidate should clearly mention the marks scored in their academic qualification in the application. The conversion of grade/CGPA to percentage would be based on the procedure certified by the University from where they have obtained the degree. The onus of proving the conversion from grade/CGPA to percentage of marks would rest with the candidate.
Instructions for Scanning of Photograph & Signature
- Scan the latest photograph of the candidate and upload the same in the space provided in the online application (scanned image shall be less than 200KB in *.JPG format only)
- Candidate shall make his/her signature on a white paper, scan the same and upload it in the space provided in the online application [scanned image shall be less than 50KB in *.JPG format only]
- The candidate has to scan his full signature, since the signature is proof of identity, it must be genuine and in full: initials are not sufficient. Signature in CAPITAL LETTERS is not permitted. The signature must be signed only by the candidate and may not by any other person.
- The candidate has to scan and upload all relevant documents for proof of age, caste, educational qualification and experience in the space provided in the online application [scanned image shall be less than 4 MB in *.JPG format only]
- Applicant must be citizens of India.
- The applicants are required to go through the detailed notification carefully and decide themselves about their eligibility for this recruitment before applying online