|Name of Post:||
Kerala University Degree First Allotment 2022 | Kerala University Degree Admission 2022
Kerala University Degree Admission 2022 : University of Kerala has Recently published First Allotment for the Under Graduate (Degree) Admission 2022. Those Candidates Who have applied for this UG Admission can download First Allotment Result for Kerala University Degree Admission
University of Kerala (Kerala University Degree Admission)
UG Admission 2022
Kerala University Degree Admission 2022
Eligibility for Kerala University Degree Admission
|Under Graduate (UG) Course||
Interested Candidate Can Read the Full Notification Before Apply Online
Kerala University Degree Admission : Admission to the first degree programmes under choice based credit and semester (cbcs) system, and career related first degree programmes in the colleges affiliated to the university of kerala and centers of the university for the academic year 2022 – 2023. The allotment of the candidates to the various Programmes and Colleges will be on the basis of merit strictly following the rules and regulations regarding reservation. The marks secured at Plus Two/ Higher Secondary level would be the basic criteria for Kerala University Degree Admission to the First Year Degree Programme.
Rules For Admission –Nativity, Eligibility, Ranking And Weightage
Candidate should be an Indian citizen. Candidates seeking Kerala University Degree Admission will be categorized as Keralite and Non-Keralite
- Keralite : A candidate of Kerala origin will be categorized as a Keralite. Children of All India Service Officers allotted to Kerala Cadre are deemed to be Keralites asper G.O. (Rt) No. 822/08/H.Edn. dated 9-5-2008. But they will not be eligible for communal/special reservation.
- Non-Keralite : A candidate who does not come under Keralite category will be categorized as Non-Keralite. Non-Keralite candidates will be eligible for admission only after all the applicants of Keralite origin are ranked and allotted. Such candidates are not eligible for Communal/Special reservations or any kind of fee concession.
In order to prove that a candidate is an Indian citizen of Kerala origin for the limited purpose of eligibility for admission, he/she has to produce any one of the following certificates at the time of admission.
- In the case of candidates who have undergone schooling in Kerala, a course certificate from the head of the educational institution last attended in Kerala, certifying that the candidate has undergone his/her studies in Kerala for not less than3 (three) years within a continuous period of 12 (twelve) years.
- certificate from the Village Officer/ Tahsildar to show that he/ she or his/her mother/ father was born in Kerala.
- Certificate from the Village Officer/ Tahsildar to the effect that the candidate has been a resident of Kerala State for a period of five years within a continuous period of twelve years
- The true copy of relevant page of Secondary School Leaving Certificate showing the candidate‟s Place of Birth is in Kerala.
- The true copy of the relevant page of the Secondary School Leaving Certificate showing Place of Birth in Kerala of either of the parents of the candidate with corroborative certificate to establish the relationship between the parent and the candidate
- The true copy of the relevant page of the Passport of the candidate, issued by the Government of India, showing Place of Birth in Kerala or of either of the parents of the candidate showing Place of Birth in Kerala with corroborative certificate to establish the relationship between the parent and the candidate
Academic Eligibility for Kerala University Degree Admission
A pass in Higher Secondary Examination/ Vocational Higher Secondary Examination of the Government of Kerala or an Examination accepted by the Academic Council as equivalent there to
The Candidates who have passed qualifying exam under ISC or any other boards which have more than three electives will have to submit more than one application with different electives, in case they wish to seek admission for all the electives they have studied.For example, if a candidate who has studied Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and Biology as electives and wish to apply for B.Sc. Mathematics should compulsorily enter the marks of Mathematics plus the marks of any other two electives (say Physics and Chemistry) as per their choice of that stream. If this candidate wishes to apply for B.Sc. Botany or B.Sc. Zoology, he/ she will have to submit separate applications with separate registration fee.
Joining for a UG course after Cancellation of a course
Candidates undergoing various courses in the University or who have registered/appeared for any of the degree examinations of the University in regular mode are permitted to cancel registration/ examination for the purpose of joining for the same course in the University in regular mode, as a one – time provision, only under any of the exigent circumstances as detailed below.
- Issues in the college where he/ she has pursued the curse (like ragging, issues with college authorities/ other students etc)
- Distance from home town
- Non availability of college hostel.
- Death or serious illness of parents/supporting guardian.
- Illness of the candidate causing disability/serious illness of the candidate.
- Difficulty to commute due to accident, surgery etc.
- Difficulty to continue studies due to financial crises in the family.
Candidates who have cancelled a course from this University or any other Universities and joining for any UG programme under the University of Kerala shall submit cancellation memo of previous course at the time of admission to the college
Pursuing additional UG degree
A student who has already successfully completed a First Degree Programme and is desirous of and academically capable of pursuing another First Degree Programme may also be admitted with the prior approval of the University according to conditions regarding course requirements specified by the Kerala University Degree Admission.
HOW TO APPLY – Kerala University Degree Admission
- Any candidate who wish to join First Degree Programme under the University of Kerala should compulsorily register online
- The site is optimized with the latest versions of Mozilla firefox, Google Chrome etc
- Read the instructions carefully before proceeding with the registration.
- Do not press “back” button during the process of registration.
Generating Application Number and Password for Kerala University Degree Admission
The first step of UG online registration process is generating application number and password. For this, the candidates have to click on “Click here for Registration” button available in the UG page of the website. After that, the candidate has to provide the minimum details like Exam Board, Register Number, Year of Passing, Name, Date of Birth, Gender, Category, Email id and Whether Differently Abled. After entering the required details,the candidate will be provided with a unique application number and password. Date of birth is the default password in the format dd/mm/yyyy
Note down the Application Number and Password for future use.
This application number and password must be used for all the UG online admission related activities. Till the prescribed date and time, candidates can login to the site with these credentials
The candidate should login with the Application number and Password which they have generated through the previous step.
Instructions for Online Registration
Candidates are advised to read the instructions carefully before registration. After reading the instructions click the “Proceed” button. Do not press “BACK” button during registration
Steps For The Online Registration Process ( 1 To 7)
Step 1: Registration Fee Payment
Candidates should pay the registration fee by using the online payment facility after clicking on “Pay Online” button.
Step 2 : Candidate Profile Registration
Candidate should enter the personal details here. Fields marked with * are mandatory.
Step 3 : Academic Profile Registration.
Enter mark details of the qualifying examination of the candidate.
Step 4 : Upload photo and Signature
Photo [with 150px X 200px (WIDTH X HEIGHT), 40kb, .jpg format only]. Photo must be clear and with light background. Signature [with 150px X 60px (WIDTH X HEIGHT), 40kb, .jpg format only]. For uploading photo and signature, select the image file in the computer using “Browse” button. After uploading the photo and signature, click “Continue” button for further registration.
Step 5 : Add and Change Options for Kerala University Degree Admission
- Selection of choices is to be done with utmost care. On each selection of programme/ college options, the same be added to the list of options by invoking “Add Option” button. A student can add up to a maximum of 20 options.
- The preference numbers along with the selected options shows the priority of options. So candidate must be very careful in prioritizing their options.
Step 6 : Verify the Application
After adding all the options,click “Preview and Verify Completed Application” button for further registration. A thorough verification be performed before taking printout. Provision for editing is permitted in some specific fields in each section.
Step 7 : Print out of completed application form
Click the ‘Print Completed Application‘ button to take the print out of the completed application form. The Registration process is completed only after taking the print out of the completed application form. Candidates are instructed to submit their application online within the time schedule specified, through admission portal
Updating the information and options already given online
A candidate can edit some of the information given at the time of registration, by entering the Home Page using his/her application number, password (Date of Birth given as default password)
Online Centralized Allotment Process
A trial allotment will be published before the closure of registration in the profile of the candidate, to give an idea about the chances of getting admission to a Programme at a particular college, based on the options registered and the rank of the candidate. The trial allotment does not guarantee admission to the candidate.
After the trial allotment and the period earmarked for revising options, the first allotment will be published in the website on the date to be notified. Candidates can check the details of allotment in the “Allotment” link provided in their profile. The candidates who get allotment have to remit the University fee as per the procedure mentioned in clause 8.3 (Check Notification) and ensure their seat, and those who fail to remit the fee in time will not be considered for further allotments. The candidates will have to follow the notification of the University with regard to the date of admission in the college concerned.
Fee to be paid to the University on allotment
On securing allotment, the candidates have to remit the Kerala University Degree Admission fee mentioned in clause 9 (Check Notification) through online mode (e-payment) only in the “Allotment‟ page of valid applicant‟s homepage in the website. A printout of the payment receipt should be taken and the same should be kept safely and to be submitted to the Principal at the time of admission. The candidate without the payment receipt will not be allowed to join the college.The candidates should keep the payment receipt after verification in the college. It will be required for further allotments, if any.
Cancellation/ Activation of options after the first allotment
Candidates who remit the fee after Kerala University Degree Admission first allotment within the prescribed time will have the facility to cancel/ activate their higher options before the second allotment during a specified period which will be notified
Second Allotment and Remittance of Fee
The second allotment list will be published on the date to be notified. A candidate who gets an allotment at any stage will have to remit the prescribed fee for the course allotted, through the method specified in Clause 8.3 (Check Notification).
Downloading Allotment memo – Kerala University Degree Admission
After the second allotment, candidates can Login to their homepage using their application number and password for downloading the memo (Allotment memo can be downloaded only by those candidates who have remitted the University admission fee as per Kerala University Degree Admission Notification clause 8.3). Using the link “Allotment‟ the applicant can view his/ her allotment details and can download the allotment memo which has to be produced before the Principal at the time of admission.The allotment memo will show the personal details, the college, the Programme to which the candidate is allotted and the date of reporting to the college for taking admission
Important Links for Kerala University Admission
Download VMK Media Mobile App
Check First Allotment
Apply for MG University UG Admission 2022
Apply for Calicut University UG Admission 2022
Apply for Kannur University UG Admission 2022
Apply for More University Admissions
Last Index Mark for UG Admission 2021